20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 Large Bunch Kale
- 2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Himalayan salt
- 1 Teaspoon Agave nectar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg's apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Small Red pepper
- These vegan kale chips are so delicious you will never go back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 175 or dehydrator to 105-110.
- Soak the cashews in distilled water for 2 hours.
- Drain and add the cashews to a Vitamix blender or food processor, add the rest
- of the coating ingredients except the kale
- Adjust consistency with a slow stream of water until creamy
- Clean and de-stem a large bunch of kale and tear into bite size pieces.
- Put in a large bowl and drizzle 1/2 of the cheesy coating. Rub thoroughly into kale, making sure to get to get into the curly ends. Add more sauce as needed.
- Dehydratefor 7 hours, until crispy, or line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 175 degrees for 2 hours.