5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 Limes juiced (you can cut into quarters and juice right into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients)
- 4 Ripe avocados
- 1/2 Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 Cumin
- 1 Clove of garlic Chopped or pressed
- 1/4 Coriander
- 2 Prepared salsa (Optional)
- 1 Sea salt or to taste
- Cut Avocados in half and discard pit.
- Scoop out flesh. You will get a nice chunky pile if you first score the inside of each half with a knife.
- In bowl, combine avocado, juice of 2 limes, Cilantro, Cumin, Coriander, Garlic, Salt and Salsa.
- Serve with Organic Blue Tortilla Chips and Thinly Cut Jicama