5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/2 Cup Raw oatmeal or oat flakes soaked overnight
- 1 piece or 1 cup Fresh fruit or 1/4 cup dry fruit Possibilities are endless—if you don’t have the traditional breakfast banana or berries, try grapes,figs, nectarines, apples or pears
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoon Hemp, chia or flax seeds
- Additional water to adjust consistency
- You do need a blender for this recipe, so if you are traveling it is little more challenging to prepare (you can move on to an easy breakfast on the go; manna bread with almond butter!).
- In high speed blender, blend into porridge—about 30 seconds to one minute. Adjust consistency with water.