Sweet Potatoes are a wonderful, versatile food. You can blend them into shakes, bake and stuff them for a quick nutritious meal, cut them in wedges for a healthy version of French Fries or puree them into a soup. Compared to a regular potato, sweet potatoes contain more nutrients and are lower on the glycemic level. And they taste GREAT!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato Cooked and Cooled
- 8 Ounce Any Milk (Hemp, Nut, Soy, Cow, Goat)
- 4 Ounce Water
- pinch Sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cut sweet potato into several pieces (this will make it easier to blend). I leave the skins on for maximum nutrition and fiber.
- Put all ingredients in Blender and process until smooth
Substitute canned, organic pumpkin for sweet potato. Add 2 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, Bee Pollen and/or Macca Root for even more nutrients