5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/4 piece Vanilla bean
- 2 Tablespoon Raw honey or raw agave nectar
- pinch Sea salt
- Distilled water to adjust consistency
- Soak 2 Cups Raw Cashews in distilled water at least 2 hours (I do this overnight)
- Drain and process in food processor with a little vanilla (bean if you want to be totally raw, Costco has them for cheap!), Salt and Agave nectar or Honey).
- Adjust consistency incrementally with water. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.