20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 2 Teaspoon Arrowroot or Cornstarch
- 2/3 Cup Fresh orange juice 1-2 Oranges
- 1/2 Orange zest
- 3 Tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Agave nectar
- 2 Teaspoon Chili paste (such as Sriracha)
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Package Extra firm tofu cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Green onion Sliced thinly
- 1/4 Cup Mint Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Black sesame seeds
- 1 Cup Steamed Snap or Snow Peas (about 25)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 9 x 9 inch baking pan, combine the cornstarch or arrowroot with 2 Tbsp of the Orange juice until dissolve.
- Add rest of orange juice, zest, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, agave nectar, chile paste and garlic and thoroughly combine.
- Add Tofu. Place in oven and cover with foil.
- Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss tofu or seitan so that all sides are coated with sauce. Leave uncovered and place back in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and Add snap peas. Place in serving dish(es) and sprinkle with mint, sesame seeds and green onion
Serve with Brown Rice or Soba Noodles