Have Foodsense, Now! host your next corporate team building event. Chief Foodie, Leslie Myers has been organizing and leading team building events for more than 15 years.
Take the team on a field trip to the Foodsense, Now! kitchen or bring the chef to you. It’s your choice.
Examples of Team Building Events
Tapas Plates – Mingle and socialize around the prep table as you and your team work to create a tasty and educational array of small plate appetizers from around the world. Tapas are traditionally found in many cultures including Spain, Thailand and Cuba.
Chef’s Farm to Table – Bond with your colleagues while preparing an extraordinary meal using seasonal ingredients freshly harvested from the local farms. Learn innovative techniques and recipes which showcase local ingredients. Afterwards, enjoy a feast with your team sitting around the “farm” table.
Iron Collegue Challenge – Prepare to battle your colleagues in the culinary arena. Work in teams or go “mano y mano” with the boss to see who has the skills to prepare the best dish. After each round sample the dishes and let the declare the victor.
Secret Ingredient Challenge – If you’re a fan of Food Network’s “Chopped” you and your team will love this event. Teams will be given mystery ingredient and a few guidelines to prepare the most creative and tasty dish within an allotted time. Don’t worry, our professional chefs will be there to guide you.
Standard Team Building Services
- Complete menu and event planning.
- Shopping services. We use the freshest ingredients and seasonal produce from local farmer’s markets, Jimbo’s market and other specialty purveyors.
- Instruction and guidance from Foodsense, Now! chefs
- Arrangement of culinary stations to accommodate the event
- Dish clearing and washing as it pertains to the event.
- Gift for the winners of the challenge events
- Recipes for all participants
Additional services available:
- Rental of event venue or professional kitchen
- Arrangement and delivery of rental equipment as needed (plates, stemware, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Decorations (Flowers, centerpieces etc.)
- Culinary themed corporate gifts.
If you are interested in more information or would like to book a team building event please email Leslie Myers at email@example.com