Half Ironman Race Week Nutrition Plan
- One hour meeting (in person, phone or Skype) to discuss past race nutrition issues, weather variables, salt and electrolyte use, products and proper foods
- Customized 3-day program for days leading up to Race Day; Half Ironman Race Day and Post Race.
- 2 each 30 minute discussions and explanations of proper fueling, product options and any questions relating to plan once plan is received
- Unlimited email discussions. Emails will be returned within 24 hours
- Post Race Recovery suggestions
About Leslie Myers and Foodsense, Now
Leslie Myers has been racing triathlons since 2002 and is the chef-owner of Foodsense, Now; a company devoted to the education and production of healthy, whole food cuisine. A self-proclaimed “qualitarian” of food and graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, Leslie teaches cooking classes and corporate wellness in Southern California; advises athletically-minded people on “mindful, not militant” approaches to their diets and caters events featuring healthy, vibrant food. She has appeared numerous times as a guest on San Diego Living, has taught high profile classes at Sur La Table, Great News and The Curious Fork; has contributed to Triathlete magazine and writes about food and triathlons on her website www.foodsensenow.com. She strongly believes that a proper diet is an intergral and key part of the equation in athletic performance and she works one-on-one with athletes to customize and fine-tune their individual diets in order to achieve optimal results. Leslie is a seven-time Hawaii Ironman qualifier and multiple Ironman Age Group champion. When she is not cooking and racing triathlons, she can be found out and about in North County or at Dog Beach with her husband, Geoff and dog, Tempo