Foodsense, Now! offers use of our private chefs for all occasions. Have a special event? Want some tips on how to cook healthier? Simply too busy this week to cook? Foodsense, Now! has you covered.
Each even is created custom for each customer so that you, as the customer, get exactly what you want. The way Private Chef Services work is that you pay for the Chef’s time and the groceries used in the event. Tell us what you want and we’ll take care of the rest!
What make Foodsense, Now meals so good and healthy?
- Creative, fresh, contemporary and healthy food delivered to your house
- We can create a custom menu or choose from our selections below
- We use local, sustainable products whenever possible. Recipes are only as tasty and healthy as their components
- We love to cook with ingredients from the farmers market—and would love to teach you to do so!
- All meals are made fresh
- We welcome any custom recipes or dietary restrictions
- We shy away from processed, pre-packaged food…what’s the point?
SAMPLING OF WHAT WE CAN DO
Main Course Salads
- Seared Tuna “Nicoise” with Purple Potatoes, Waxy Green Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes and Hardboiled Eggs
- Quinoa Tabbouleh with Cucumbers and Tomatoes
- Healthy “Green, Grains and Beans” Salad
- Shrimp, Avocado and Mango Salad
- Chicken “Cobb Style” Salad with Turkey Bacon, Egg, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Green Onion and Greens
- Roasted Chicken, Tomato and Burrata
- A Fresh Take on a Caesar Salad with your choice of Chicken, Shrimp or Salmon
- Seared Salmon with Seasonal “Fruit-Savory” Salsa such as Melon, Plum, Pineapple or Mango
- Mahi Mahi baked in parchment with Thyme, Lemon and Delicate Vegetables
- Mahi-Mahi baked in parchment with Ginger, Kaffir Lime, Chiles and
- Aromatic Grilled Swordfish over Sweet Corn Stew
- Shrimp Skewers with Cilantro-Mint Drizzle, Brown Rice or Quinoa and Vegetables
- Seared Sea Scallops with Ginger-Stone Fruit Chutney and Curried Quinoa
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Local Honey-Mustard Glaze, Brown Rice and Vegetables
- Whole Roasted Chicken with Herb Rub and Roasted Vegetables
- Aromatic Turkey Chili (Spicy or Mild)
- Masa Stuffed Poblano Chiles with Sweet Potato Hash
- Sweet and Sour Tofu with Asian Green Vegetable Saute
- Black Bean Chili (mild or spicy) with Seitan or Tofu
- Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
For more information submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.