Orange, Mango Vanilla Smoothie
Whether whipping up a quick breakfast in the morning or a mid-afternoon snack to get you through the day, this delightful smoothie channels those old-school vibes of an orange-cream popsicle. With fiber-packed cauliflower hidden inside, along with mango to add more flavor and fiber, our Orange Creamsicle Smoothie is far healthier than an ice cream treat—but just as tasty!
Smoothies are an easy way to boost your veggie intake, while frozen cauliflower acts like a nutritional version of ice. Simply throw it into the blender with a few other ingredients and you’re ready to roll. So delicious and refreshing, no one will even mind switching out a fatty, carb-filled snack for this healthier option.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 person 1x
- Category: It Could Be Breakfast, Smoothies
- ¾ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- ½ x 2 inch piece of orange zest ((removed from the orange with a wide mouth peeler))
- ½–¾ cups non-dairy milk
- ½ frozen ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup ((optional))
- Combine all ingredients except the maple syrup (start with ½ cup of the non-diary milk) into a high-speed blender.
- Blend and adjust the consistency with the remaining non-dairy milk or other liquid.
- Add the real maple syrup if desired.
- Calories: 269