Looking for a delicious and satisfying glass of nutritional nostalgia? Look no further! This sweet and protein-packedsmoothie delivers monster quantities of phytonutrients from the strawberries, raspberries,cabbage and cauliflower in an afterschool snack flavor profile-plus you willnever know that the cabbage and cauliflower are present. With its jubilant color and silky mouthfeel,you’ll forget about the veggies and protein powder as you quaff the classic PB& J flavors. For a surge of yum, we add vanilla extract to the mix. Highquality vanilla extract contains vanillin, an active ingredient responsible foreasing symptoms of inflammatory conditions, as well as rich doses ofantioxidants which catalyst the body’s natural regrowth.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 0 servings 1x
- Category: It Could Be Breakfast, Smoothies
- 1.25 cups of frozen strawberries, raspberries, or combination of both
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 small wedge of purple cabbage OR ¼ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 6–12 drops of stevia OR 1 tbsp of real maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ cup water
- In a high-speed blender, combine ingredients until and blend until smooth.
PRO-TIP: In order to achieve the most smoooooooooth texture we suggest you use a high-speed blender for all the recipes, or even a food processor will work! Certainly the blender you inherited from Aunt Debbie will do the job, however you may have to blend for a much longer time in order to fully incorporate the solid ingredients with the liquid ones.