Correction for yesterday’s blog-it was the band “Europe” who haired out “The Final Countdown…”!
Day 2 of my self-imposed 39 day countdown of–positive eating days! Lake Placid here I come!
Got up at 4:30 a.m. Am still feeling the post op effects of last week’s surgery. One more day of drugs and antibotics!
Two slices of Brown Rice toast with 1/2 avocado..had every intention of going to swim practice went back to bed..zzzzzzz! Until 8 Freakin’ 30!
- Two Cups Green Tea with Rice Milk and Stevia
- 1/4 Piece of really ripe canary melon
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Slew of Vitamins et al
12:00 a.m (post 1 hour run) Not really hungry in anticipation of my dentist appointment
- 2 bites Quinoa
- 1 16 oz GT Komboucha “Strawberry Serenity”
Dentist appointment at 1:00 complete with novacaine. ugh
- 3:30-16 oz Green Smoothie 2 Cups Spinach, 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries, 1 Tbsp Vitamineral Green, 1 Cup Pineapple
4:30 Sushi Out
- 1 bowl miso soup
- handful of edamame
- tiny serving of cucumber salad with peanut dressing
- 4 oz Tuna Sashimi with Pickled Ginger and Soy Sauce
- 2 pieces of California roll
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 large Glass Zinfandel
I failed to eat a large salad today, but I chalk it up to dental work and surely will get one in tomorrow
- Drink at least 16 ounces of a green smoothie each day
- If I do decide to have coffee, limit to 8 ounces
- Drink 2 cups of Green Tea each day
- Take my vitamins and supplements–Hammer Nutrition Products (Premium Insurance Caps, Race Caps Supreme, Antixodants, Boron, Mitrochondria Caps), Calcium, Coenzyme Q 10 and Macca Root
- Take 20-30 chorella tabs
- Limit wine intake (if any) to 2 glasses
- Take 2 Tablespoons Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Each day
- Eat one big salad a day as one of my meals.
- Eat many raw fruits and vegetables. make it a priority!
Limit or Eliminate completely
- Wheat, Alcohol, Coffee
- Dairy except for a couple of ounces of Raw Milk Cheeses a week
- Sugar except from Fruit, Raw Honey, Maple Syrup and Raw Agave Nectar. Exceptions being if doing long run or ride, using a sports beverage
- White Flour, White Sugar